The goal of our personal training program is to turn you into your own personal trainer.
The goal of our personal training program is to turn you into your own personal trainer. Only you are guaranteed to be with you for the rest of your life. We not only teach you how to use a particular machine, we also teach you how to exercise properly to achieve goals, rehabilitate injuries (if you have any) and prevent future injuries.
Nutrition is the basis
Learn how to eat properly based on your goals following two key principles: eating strategies must be easy to follow (we don’t believe in diets) and they must include foods you already like to eat. Lean how to manage your fitness in a way that allows you to avoid all of the fad diet and exercise programs our there. Save time and money by learning about proper exercise and nutrition now and enjoy a lifetime of maintenance.
What results can you expect from your personal trainer?
With academic training in exercise science, fitness assessment, exercise programming and instructional and training techniques, our Fitness Coaches will help you with:
- Create a nutritional plan based on your goals and as per your personal profile.
- Learn how to turn your body into a 'fat burning machine'.
- Lose maximum fat in least possible time and keep it off for rest of your life by following a healthy lifestyle.
- Find our how to get the maximum results out of the least amount of exercise time.
- Have the body you have always wanted, be in better shape at 40 or 50 than you were at 20.
- Fit into that favourite dress you have always dreamed of.
- Get the motivation and inspiration you need to stick with your programme.
Specialized Fitness Programmes Developed For Individual Needs:
- Sports injuries rehabilitation
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Lose body fat
- Sports training
- Bodybuilding / Muscle building
- Recovering from pain due to stiffness in body parts
- Improve flexibility
Fitness coaches are dedicated to helping you realise your potential …
- Enhance your strengths and rectify your weaknesses.
- Lean how to adapt an exercise.
- Lean how to recover from an injury and how to prevent future injuries.
Like great coaches, the best fitness professionals know that the study of movement and nutrition can convey useful lessons of life – from increased confidence and self esteem to improved discipline and focus.