MAHC is an ayurvedic health centre
The early beginnings of Maharshi Atreya Health Centre can be traced back to 1932, when Dr. Chandulal Pandya started his Ayurvedic
practice in Undera near Vadodara. His son Dr. Dinesh Pandya joined the practice in 1974. The present Maharshi Atreya Health Centre took shape in December 2000 as a full-fledged ayurvedic treatment facility.
Dr. Dinesh Pandya has over 50 years’ experience in the field of Ayurved. He is also highly qualified in modern contemporary medical science. He has a Ph.D (Pharmacy - Pharmacology) from the Baroda Medical College of MS University of Baroda. He is ideally placed to be a trusted bridge between modern science and Ayurved. He has delivered over fifty lectures in the USA and South East Asian countries on the principles and practice of Ayurved.
A profile Of Maharshi Atreya Health Centre (MAHC)
MAHC offers risk factor analysis based on scientific modern criteria such as lipid profile, blood pressure and cardiovascular health. The criteria are then correlated with Ayurvedic assessment based on the patient’s constitution. It is only after such assessment that we prescribe the diet, the herbs for disease prevention, the health maintenance schedule and life extension programme.
What We Offer
- MAHC is registered as an Ayurvedic hospital (Hospital ID – 8900080094550).
- Our services and facilities are IRDA approved and ISO certified.
- It is spread over 30,000 sq.ft.
- MAHC is 7 kms from the Vadodara railway station and 15 kms from the Vadodara airport. Free airport pick-up is provided.
- It has 9 rooms for guests. All guest rooms have attached bathrooms, western toilets, hot and cold running water, TV, Airconditioners, WiFi.
- It has two rooms for Panchakarma treatment (one for men and one exclusively for women).
- It has a separate hall for yog and meditation, a dining area, a lovely garden with a walking track.
- Guests are given ayurvedic diet, 100% vegetarian.
- The hygiene and cleanliness are of international standard.
- Patients with medical insurance can avail reimbursement facility.
- Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Treatment duration is one to four weeks, depending on the individual needs.
- The treatment includes Panchakarma, Meditation, Yog, Accommodation, Vegetarian meals and much more.
- The stay also covers interactive lecture sessions on the fundamental effects of Ayurved on health, Panchakarma, various diseases and their Ayurvedic aspects.
- Long-term vegetarian Ayurvedic personalised diet plan.
The staff is fully trained and we offer personalised care
Doctors are available in-house 24×7.
Our clinic is located in the heart of city, for the treatment of outpatients.
Patients can approach us for quality services like wellness and prevention, counseling, Panchakarma on OPD basis, Ayurvedic treatment of various illnesses like Arthritis, Migraine, Obesity, Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriasis, etc
- You will get the benefit of Ayurvedic medicines prescribed by certified doctors and administered by highly trained staff.
- You can avail the benefits of Full or Part of the Panchkarma treatment on OPD basis.
- You have the privilege to choose a treatment from Katibasti, Shirodhara, Abhyang, Swedan, Nasya, Matra Basti, Hridaya basti, and many more.
- We offer specialised professional treatment for obesity.
- We also provide treatment for diabetes with MDM6.
Our medicines are FDA approved and prepared in GMP certified facility.
Following facilities are available:
Treatments available for:
- General Consultation
- Diet Counselling
- Weight Loss Programmes
- Skin Care & Ailments
- Hair ProblemsOur Doctors
Dr. Dinesh C. Pandya (Senior Research Officer)
is the pioneer of this Ayurvedic hospital. He did his post graduation in Ayurved (MSAM) from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, and did PhD in Pharmacology from Baroda Medical College (MS University of Baroda). Dr. Pandya worked as Senior Research Officer at S.U.P.A.R. Unit, Dept of Pharmacology at Baroda Medical College for 15 years. He has presented research papers in national and international conferences of Pharmacology. He was appointed as a physician at Maharshi Ayurved Prevention centre in Fairfield, USA. He is practicing the Ayurvedic system of medicine since 1969.
Dr. Avani Pandya (Chief Physician)
is a young and enthusiastic and experienced Ayurvedic doctor. She did her graduation from Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vadodara. She is providing health services as a chief physician at Vayaskashram Ayurhomoeo Charitable Rahat Hospital. Her fields of interest are Gynecologic disorders, Male and Female infertility, Arthritis, Migraines, Hay Fever, Bronchitis, Psoriasis etc. She has treated many cases with Panchakarma Treatment. She is an expert for treating autoimmune disorders with rejuvenation therapy and panchakarma. She looks after Maharshi Atreya Health Centre as a Chief Physician.
Dr. Jaydev Pandya (Chief Physician)
is a Homeopathic Doctor. He looks after the homeopathic wing of Maharshi Atreya Health Centre. He is a practicing Homeopath since 2000.
He is in charge of patient counselling and overall patient management at MAHC. Dr. Jaydev Pandya regularly conducts group interactive sessions with patients and lay persons on matters relating to health, nutrition and the Ayurvedic way of life. These sessions include a wide range of lectures on related subjects.
Dr. Kumud Pandya (Ayurvedic Physician)
is Ayurvedic Physician at Maharshi Atreya Health Centre. She has been practicing Ayurvedic system of medicine since 1977. She has expertise in the field of Pathya - Apathya (Dietary regime according to Ayurved). The Aahar - Vihar which is beneficial and nutritional to the body and also give happiness to the mind is known as Pathya and the opposite of that is known as Apathya. She has developed Ayurvedic diet according to Dosha; this diet is prescribed at Maharshi Atreya Health Centre.